Monday, July 13, 2009

Blog # 4

I found Greg Mortenson's blog to be very intriguing and surprising. There have been many occassions when people decide to do something nice for a particular cause, and then after they accomplish it, they continue living their life, and forget about it. However, looking at Gregs blog, I see that he did not only build a school for the people of Korphe, but he have made phlianthrophic work apart of his life. This is very commendable because even though I feel that i am a thoughtful and caring person, i do not think that i would have did that. I may have volunteered here or there, but you can really sense Greg's sincerity in all of the projects that he have done. That is commendable. Two things that I have learned from his blogs is that his daughter is now twelve years old ( I know she is proud of her father), and that he has various other projects that he have worked on, and some that he is still in the process of completing.

2 comments:

  1. Greg is amazing, and very dedicated to his cause. I too enjoyed seeing his daughter on his blog, and it is wonderful how she supports his work. Nice job blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was also very touched by the fact that his work has become a family effort. Next week we will read an article about his daughter- it is obvious she takes after her father!

    ReplyDelete