Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Blog #5

For my career, I hope to become an English teacher. Later in life, i may even want to be some type of a counselor. Initially, I wanted to be a teacher because it was a job with a decent amount salary, where i would only have to spend only four additional years in school for. It would have been a good job, in the least amount of time. However, i started to really get passionate about wanting to become a teacher for two reasons. first, after i had my daughter, me and her bonded. She is very intelligent (she knows all of her body parts, and knows how to recognize a few words, im not going to say read...:) , and i feel that i did a very good job raising her, and i believe that i have the skills to help other children, not only learn, but to like learning. Also after i had my daughter i went through a lot and i had a teacher who was really there for me, and helped me to persevere through my trials. She eve went as far todrivng me to and from school everyday. She really showed that she cared, and made an huge impact on my life; until this very day we talk at least three times a week. i would like to help somebody,and make a difference in their life like she made in mine. I believe that i can be that teacher who touches a child heart. Also, in my future i will like to travel all over the world,and become more familiar with different cultures. however, i would like to work in my community where i am from to give back to where i came from, but i do not want to live there.i would like my daughter to grow up in a better environment. I already have a daughter, i do not want anymore kids; i just want to spoil the one i got. :) Hopefully, me and my boyfriend, my daughter's father, will be ready to get married after graduating from college, and starting our careers.

2 comments:

  1. You have learned great life lessons from having a child. Having someone support you through difficult times is important. You are definitely on the right track by going to school and having a goal to work with children. It's a very rewarding career, and I hope that everything works out for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. KEEP REACHING FOR YOUR DREAMS!
    DESPITE ALL OF THE THINGS IN YOUR LIFE, EVEN THOUGH I RECENTLY MET YOU, I KNOW YOU ARE A VERY STRONG PERSON AND I KNOW YOU CAN OVER COME ANYTHING!

    ReplyDelete