Monday, July 27, 2009
Blog # 8
I have never traveled outside of the country, however i have visited many states. Some states that i visited were Maryland, Pennsylvania,Florida, California, West Virgina, North Carolina, Connecticut, and Colorado. I mostly visit other states in the spring and summer months, either for vacation, to visit family, or for family gatherings/reunions. I love traveling. I often dream about going to exotic places. i would like to travel outside of the country to places like Dominican Republic, Aruba, Cancun, and etc... The country that i would like to visit the most is Africa. I would really like to study and become familiar with their culture, and maybe even include some of thes practices in my everyday life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
There are so many places you want to go to- I am sure you will make it to some of them!! You have been to two states where I have lived- CT and CO!
ReplyDelete